Affordable Variable Speed Technology Comes to Standard Pools for Energy Cost Savings of Up to 80%*
SuperMax VS pumps slash energy costs by up to 80%*, compared to conventional pool pumps. They come to you from the company that launched variable speed technology years ahead of every other pool pump manufacturer. With premium features like a 24-hour real time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they’re easy to program and operate. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service. No wonder we outsell all other variable speed pumps.
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 HP pump
- Easy-to-read display and real-time, 24-hour clock – no need to install a separate external unit
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
- Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility. rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
Hayward® and Super Pump® are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc.
|Product||Model||Voltage||Full Load Amps||HP||SF||SFHP||Primary Listings and Certifications||Port Size (NPT)||Carton Wt
|343000||SuperMax VS Variable Speed||208/230||10.5/10||1.5||1.1||1.65||Ul, NSF, APSP||1-1/2"||40|
|343001||SuperMax VS Variable Speed||53|
UL-C, US Certified